Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi folks. Well it certainly has been a while since my last post but fear not, I am back with a Valentine special.

Basically it is just an excuse for me to say who I would love to be my Valentine this year.
I could say it's every single member of One Direction (pause for screams and hysteria) but it's not. I could even say it's George Clooney or Tom Cruise. Both are still looking pretty hot. Again, it's not.
This year I would love the beautiful, gorgeous, handsome and oh so Nordic Alexander Skarsgard to be my Valentine.
Mr Skarsgard
Alexander was born 25th August 1976 in Stockholm, Sweden. He is the Son of the famous Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgard and followed his Father into the world of film and television.
Whilst he did dabble in acting as a child, Alexander decided to quit at the age of 13 and did not return to it until seven years later.
During the seven years he did Swedish Military Service and even enrolled at Leeds Metropolitan University (my home town) for a few months. For all I know, I could have walked passed him whilst shopping in Leeds?

Since his return to acting, Alexander has appeared in several films including Melancholia, Battleship and Straw Dogs.
He even appeared with Lady Gaga in the video for Paparazzi.

He is most famous for the TV series True Blood and his role as Eric Northman, the 1000 year old Viking Vampire who lusts and eventually falls in love with the main character of the show, Sookie Stackhouse.

I love True Blood. The scripts are brilliant, acting awesome and it has some pretty good special and make up effects. The cast are perfect in all their parts and quite a few of them are just down right sexy.

Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander.
Since it's start in 2008, True Blood has gone from strength to strength with season 5 having one of the most exciting finales ever. Roll on season 6.
My oh my oh my!

Now I'm not going to lie to you and say the reason I would like Alexander for my Valentine is his handsome looks or those beautiful Swedish blonde locks of his, though they do make for a nice treat on ones eyes. The reason for my wish is quite simple..he has the most beautiful physique.

Ladies and Gentleman..I give you perfection. Need I say more?

If I woke up next to this every morning, well let's just say I wouldn't be doing much complaining and those of you who watch True Blood will also know he has the most perfect of butts too.

So there you have it..my Valentine wish. All that is left to say is a very happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there.
Until next time, I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment