Wednesday 19 October 2011

Guilty Pleasures

As part of my confessions I will present to you a occasional 'Guilty Pleasure', an unlikely Adonis I find myself attracted to for some truly bizarre reason.

Today I must confess my unholy desires for...



















Johnny Robinson

Yes, I know...please don't judge me. I know he's not much to look at but there is just something about Johnny. His personality seems to dazzle me. You just know deep down he's got a heart of gold. He would make you a nice cup of tea on a morning, sing you a little song and have your crumpet buttered just the right amount...believe me, I'm fussy when it comes to crumpet!!!

BUT, he looks like an extra from a bad zombie movie! He dresses and looks like a chav who has just robbed the local Primark. That is, until he speaks and you hear those lady like tones. Look at him! Just give him a black robe and a scythe and you'd think he'd come to take you to meet your maker!






















"HEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!"

But, despite all this, his personality shines through, like a beautiful sunset from a classic Disney movie.


SO, here's the science bit;















As you can see from this pie chart, personality counter balances any flaws. Believe me I always go for hotties, usually way out of my league and definitely younger than me! But somehow Johnny has managed to light a spark. So if you're reading this Johnny...well, the balls in your court!!!


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! SO funny. AS IF!!!

    Who is next weeks? WHO?! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get rid of the captia thing though, almost didn't post a comment! They annoy the hell out of me. That text you have to put in first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuuny! almost spat out my cola lol

    ReplyDelete