Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tristram - Part 1

It's that time of the week again folks and I know I said that this would be the week of the big confession but I have had second thoughts. Don't worry, it's only postponed and I do have another one to tempt you with.

I also have plans to improve my blog. The idea is to make it a blog that people will remember and want to visit again and again. If you have any thoughts on what you would like me to include, just leave me a comment.

Are you sitting comfortably.. you are? Then let us proceed:

I was on Gaydar doing the usual when I received a request for a private chat. He had a picture so I accepted. His name was Tristram and he was in his early 30's.
I checked his profile and have to admit I liked what I saw. He had decent looks and dressed well. You could tell he shopped at Next and I do love their clothes so he was off to a very good start.
He had obviously looked at my profile as he commented on how young I looked for my age. That was another point in his favour. I do get a thrill when people compliment me on my youthful looks.
Tristram lived in Heckmondwike, had his own place, car and a job. I was beginning to think I had hit the jackpot here but didn't let it go to my head.
We chatted for absolutely ages and were hitting it off rather nicely.
 One has to know when someone just wants dirty talk and when someone is genuine.
I do have one private chat buddy who likes the dirty talk. It can be such a giggle and it's also that feeling you have knowing that whatever you say is helping that person to maintain an erection and eventually climax. The way I look at it, I am helping that person with their sexual activities though sometimes the chat can become a little crude. Do I really need to know that someone likes to be urinated on? I think not!
Tristram appeared to be genuine so a little bit of tasteful flirting took place.
It was getting to the point in the conversation when the question of a date pops up but I was unsure of which direction to go. He did seem really nice but surely there had to be something. It couldn't be this perfect.
I decided to set him a little test by asking if he would be on Gaydar the following night.
Most guys are on there for one reason only and that is a shag. If Tristram was one of those guys, then I wouldn't hear from him again. If he wasn't, then he would be in the chatroom waiting for me tomorrow.
We agreed a time and said our goodnight's.

Was he there the next night or was he a no show? Tune in next week to find out.

Until then, I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment