Thursday 12 September 2013

Confession

Hi folks.

Well here it is, my first short movie starring the very talented Richard Collins. Written and directed by myself, camera by James G Wall and produced by Summer Snow, it runs at just over 5 minutes and is called Confession. The storyline - A man reveals his deepest darkest secret which will live with him forever.

Amazing is just one of the words I could use to describe how I felt when the finished film was posted on YouTube. It has reached 300 views which isn't bad but more would be nice. I'm not going to lie, I would love it to go viral and I hope this is the first of many.

Here it is for you to watch. If you like it, please feel free to leave a comment and share the film.
 
 
Thanks for watching and until next time, I bid thee farewell.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment