Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It's that time of the year when lovers, young and old, like to show the world just how much they care for each other by sending cards, proposing marriage and buying red roses and assortments of a heart shaped nature. It's Valentine's Day!
For me it is yet another year without that special someone to celebrate this most romantic of days with. It nearly happened but, alas, it was not meant to be and we went our seperate ways. So close yet so far. Altogether now....sob sob, weep weep!

To cheer myself up, I have decided to do a special Valentine edition of my blog.

So who would I like as my Valentine? Read on and ye shall find out.

The famous stud muffin I would love to spend Valentine's Day with is American, sings for a living and even managed to win himself a Grammy last year. I speak of Mr Bruno Mars.
Hey Bruno..would you catch a grenade for me?
At 5'5", Mr Mars is the perfect height. Include his stunning looks, perfect
pearly whites, the most cheesiest of smiles and that ever so soulful singing voice of his and he is the perfect choice for me.

Born in Hawaii and coming from a musical family, it was inevitable that Bruno (not his real name by the way) would end up singing and performing for a living.
He's a mixture of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and a little bit of James Brown thrown in for good measure.
He is an absolute delight to listen to and when he dances, well all I can say is it tires me out just watching him..he's so energetic!

The guy is just so cool!
Grenade, Just the Way You Are and The Lazy Song are just three of his releases and each one brilliant. The dance version of Just the Way You Are is amazing.

I think Bruno Mars is going to be around for quite a while yet but if he wants to keep me as a fan then I suggest he makes his way over to the UK, catch a train to Leeds, taxi to my place and take me out for a Valentine supper. Who knows, if all goes well, we could be having a very lazy day the next day...though not too lazy thank you very much.

Until next time folks...Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment