Monday 26 September 2011

Chad

Hi folks. Have a busy day tomorrow so writing my blog a day early.
Please be warned, this blog contains scenes of a sexual nature, more than ever before. If you don't mind then please feel free to continue.

I was on Gaydar one night doing the usual, looking at profiles and chatting with the guys. There are two guys in particular I chat with and one of the two has the hots for me. Don't really know why I've told you that as it has no relevance whatsoever with tonight's confession.
Anyway, we were chatting along nicely and I received a private chat request. As usual I looked at the profile before accepting. His profile was one of those that only had a body pic and usually i reject any like that.
What stood out to me though was that though he was only showing his body, it was fully clothed and not naked like so many others. I accepted the invite.

His name was Chad and he was in his early 30's. I asked if he had any face pics and he replied yes and that he would send me one. A minute or so later the inbox on Gaydar flashed. I clicked on it and there it was, a face pic of Chad. He looked familiar.
I told him that I was sure I had seen him somewhere before. He confirmed that we had. As soon as he did, I remembered where. He had been a customer at where I used to work and would come in with his boyfriend. I asked if they were still together. They weren't.

We continued chatting and eventually came to the question that most guys ask when on Gaydar which is "So what are you looking for tonight"?
I said I was just up for chatting. That was not the case with Chad. He was up for sex and particularly with me. I told him to steady on there. That just fuelled his determination to bed me and he started to tell me what he wanted to do to me.
He wasn't looking for a relationship. He was just feeling horny and wanted to act on it.
It was then that I made a decision and do something I have never ever done before. I started to think how it would be nice to have a fuck buddy. Someone that I didn't want a relationship with but would be there if I fancied a shag. So I suggested that was all it would be and Chad agreed.
He continued with the dirty talk and I continued to play hard to get. There is something rather empowering when you know someone wants you and you practically make them beg for it. I have to say, I was having a rather jolly time having this power.

Eventually we approached the subject of whose place we would use. That was easy,definitely his. I said I didn't drive and since it was after eleven, there were no buses. He said he would pick me up in his car. There was no getting away from the fact that he was keen and once again I was in control, not that I ever lost control.
He picked me up a few minutes later and we went to his place which was about a ten minute drive. We made our way into his apartment which was lovely. It was very tidy due to the fact that he had a cleaner that came in a couple of times a week.
We sat down and spoke a little. He told me that there was a friend he was going to see at the weekend who he had developed feelings for and that he was going to tell him. I wished him all the best on that.
He then asked if I wanted a drink. I didn't as I had brought some bottled water. He decided he would and as he entered the kitchen, he suggested I be naked upon his return. Upon his return, I wasn't naked.
He let out a sigh of disappointment. I told him that I could really do with a shower before we started anything.

Now at this point I think I should let you know that about fifteen minutes or so had passed and in that fifteen minutes, I had had no stirrings whatsoever in the privates area and this was due to the fact that I just wasn't attracted to Chad.
Don't get me wrong, earlier when I looked at his face pic, I thought he looked fairly attractive and in the flesh he wasn't much different. Never the less, I didn't feel anything and that is why I suggested I take a shower.
My thoughts were that if I got in the shower and then requested he join me, it may turn me on.

He showed me where the bathroom was and I told him he could join me in a few minutes.
I stripped of and started to shower. A couple of minutes passed and then Chad opened the door and asked if he could join me yet. I said yes. Within seconds he had joined me and lets just say he had no problem with his stirrings.
I turned to face him and we started to kiss and embrace. Still nothing going on in my department. We kissed some more and then i suggested we wash.
A bit of lathering up was sure to be a turn on wasn't it? On this occasion it wasn't. There were two things I noticed. First of all Chad was circumcised and second, his choice of shower gel was horrendous. The fragrance just was not pleasant and did not help with the problem I was having.
I stood behind him desperately trying to get aroused but I was as limp as overcooked asparagus!
We decided to head for the bedroom and continue there. Chad asked if I had a problem. He had noticed the erectal malfunction. I told him it was just because I was a little nervous.
He asked if was because of him to which I quickly replied it was not. If only I had could have been Pinocchio that night but instead of my nose growing when I told a lie, something else.
We continued kissing and I eventually I made my way to his penis. If anything was going to arouse me, surely it was this. I couldn't believe it. Not even that made any difference. Maybe it was because he was circumcised. As you girls out there are probably aware and maybe some of you boys, when you go down on a circumcised man, it can be a little bit tricky. Quite sensitive and all that!
Anyway, I did my best and whilst Chad was having a splendid time, I wasn't!!!
Eventually he decided he would have a go on me. Now this I could guarantee I would enjoy. He made his way down and started the deed. You guessed it...nothing!

After a minute or so, he stopped. I apologised and once again said it was because I was really nervous as I'd never done the fuck buddy thing before.
I then thought of a solution. I asked Chad if he had any designer underwear. He had a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. Oh yes I said..that would do the trick but only if they looked good on him.
He quickly made his way to the chest of drawers in the bedroom, grabbed the Calvins and had them on in an instant.
As you have probably worked out, I do have a thing for designer underwear and especially if they are brilliant white. None of this mucky white thank you very much and don't worry guys, it's only if they look good on you. Since I'm never going to meet a lot of the readers of this blog and I'm never going to see any of my male friends in their underwear, there is no need to panic..well maybe just a little bit!!!. Anyway...back to the Calvins.
They certainly did the trick and I was raring to go. We snogged, fondled, snogged some more and then I removed the briefs and you can guess what happened next.
Chad decided he wanted a turn. He would have to be quick as I could feel the excitement was leaving me again. I tried to think of things that turned me on..the white Calvins, Tom Welling, Bel Ami boys, Tom Welling and the Bel Ami boys in white Calvins. It seemed to do the trick and I was reaching the point of no return. A few minutes later, I was there. What a relief. I had managed to do what half an hour earlier I thought I would never be able to do. Chad seemed to enjoy it too.
He was still hard and it was now his go. I asked if he had any condoms. He said he didn't but that he was checked out a few weeks ago and all was fine. I told him I didn't care if he'd been checked the day before. There was no way he was going to enter me without a condom on. His reply was "Go on. Just for a little while".
Once again I said no to which he replied "Please". I still said no. He pleaded again and again and again.
The answer remained no and in the end I suggested he finish himself off.
I lay down beside him and caressed the inside of his leg whilst he jerked off. All the time he was doing this, I kept thinking how little chemistry there was between us and how little I was attracted to him. He carried on and the way he was doing it started to irritate me. Of course I didn't show this but inside I was wishing he would just come. Eventually my wish came true and let's just say he can't have been that excited as there was very little to come out of it.  I wasn't even atrracted to the man but had still managed to do better than him. Either that or I wasn't his first that day. I wasn't impressed.
Chad wiped himself down and we both dressed. He offered to give me a lift home which of course I accepted.

We arranged that we would meet up again in a couple of days for another session. I know what you're thinking..Why in earth did I agree to another session when the first one had been so difficult for me?
I thought that maybe it was just nerves and was prepared to try again. There was another reason too. At least I would be getting a little action all be it with someone that I did not really fancy.
It was not be though. We did not meet up again and that was the end of my fuck buddy partnership with Chad. I think, deep down, he knew it didn't feel right for me. If I'm honest, it was a relief. I'm not saying I would not try it again but there would have to be some chemistry and attraction on my part.
Those of you who can sleep with anyone without being attracted to the other person..well I take my hat off to you!!

Until next time, I bid thee goodnight!

It's nearly here. The big one in 2 weeks. Let me know how much you want to read it and leave a comment.

1 comment: