Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Stocking - Number 10

Hope you liked yesterday's selection of guys I would love to receive in my Christmas stocking.
If anyone has any thoughts on my choices, please feel free to leave a comment.

Let's continue with the countdown:

10. Ryan Phillippe

Ladies and Gentlemen..Mr Phillippe!

Stubble can't hide those good looks!

I first encountered Mr Phillippe whilst watching Cruel Intentions many years ago. It was indeed a very good film and went on to spawn several sequels, none of them with Ryan.

His career since that film has been a bit hit and miss, most of the time appearing in forgettable films.
It seems Mr Phillippe shuns the Blockbuster movies, concentrating on smaller budget films instead.

One thing he has maintained since Cruel Intentions is his smouldering good looks. Those beautiful eyes golden locks and a body to die for makes for a very attractive man and a place in my Christmas stocking.

Tune in tomorrow for number 9 in my Christmas countdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment