Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas stocking - Number 9

Only 9 days until Christmas and here is another candidate for my Christmas stocking for all you lovely people to consider.
What do you think to my selection so far?

9. Rob Lowe.
Rob Lowe in his younger days!
Part of the original Brat Pack, Rob Lowe started his career in very good company, appearing in films with Demi Moore, Ally Sheedy, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise to name but a few.

He appeared in 2 of my favourite movies from the 80's - St. Elmo's Fire and About Last Night.

Never one to shy away from revealing his torso, one had the feeling that it was in his contract to show his butt in his early films.
Who can blame him? If I had a butt and body like his, even I would want to show it off. I was so in love with Rob Lowe in the 80's that I even bought a copy of Playgirl because it contained a photo shoot of him in very little clothing.


After the 80's his popularity dwindled. His looks on the other hand, most definitely did not. As he grows older, he grows even more handsome even with the odd wrinkle and grey hair appearing on this vision of beauty.
 I'm glad to say his popularity is on the increase too, thanks to films like Austin Powers and TV shows like West Wing and Brothers and Sisters.
An older Rob Lowe..still gorgeous!

Rob's Brothers & Sisters days

















As you can see, Rob Lowe is absolutely gorgeous and truly deserves to be in my Christmas stocking. Now if you could arrange that he does, that would be just swell!

Tune in tomorrow for Number 8 in my festive countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment