Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas stocking - Number 8

Hello folks. Ready for the next guy to appear in my Christmas stocking?

8. Enrique Iglesias

You can be my Hero any day!
That look is just for me.













With his piercing eyes, designer stubble, perfect body and beautiful looks, I would love to see Mr Iglesias in my stocking.

His career has been pretty successful so far. There have been some really good song choices but a few stinkers too, Do You Know? (the Ping Pong song) being  just one of them. A couple personal favourites of mine are I Will Survive (not to be confused with Gloria Gaynor's song of the same name) and Tired of Being Sorry.
I envy Anna Kournikova for having the job of waking up beside him every morning and would gladly swap places with her. If you ever read this blog Ms Kournikova, the offer is there.

So there you have it, another beauty for my collection.

Tune in tomorrow for the next one.

2 comments: